Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

broken heart quotes which are so related to me!

hey ya blog!now i'm back, today i wanna share some quotes about broken heart, as what i feel now. haha. lol.
as you see on my pic which i posted in this entry, i may seem so sad, but it's totally what i feel now. i'm so sad cuz of broken heart, but the problem is i just a little too not over him :( .
okay, stop about my problem. forget it!
you'd better check this out !

  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?
  • Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
  • One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.
  • You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.
  • I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.
  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
  • Unconditional love is a beautiful thing.. untill the person you love unconditionally doesn't love you anymore.. Only then do you realize how much you loved that person and how much you have done and suffered and been through just to show that you love that person... now all seems worthless..
  • You're the reason behind my smile, you're the reason for my laughter, and also for the reason for my happiness...because you've showed me what love is but I never thought you're also the reason for my tears and for experiencing the greatest pain that could ever happen me...
  • I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground.
  • Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
  • Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
  • I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
  •  i know you probably wish you never met me, and i just wish you never forget me.
  • Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
  • Love is letting go of the one you love, hoping that they will come back to you when they realize what they have lost.
  • Should I smile because he's my friend, or cry because that's all he is? 
  • Because I never really had you at all, I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you.
  • The worst thing a guy can do is let a girl fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.
  • I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you. That sooner or later I would come to believe it. But I now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more.
  • Don't waste your time loving someone who isn't willing to love you.
  • "What it is, to know the difference between: the unconditional love of a friend, that will make the rest of your days happy and cheerful; and the unconditional love of a soul-mate, who will give the rest of your days meaning"
  • love is the # 1 cereal killer,,it killls you slowly and u dont even realize it!
  • Someday you'll know, that I was the one for you.
okay that's all for this entry. thx for visiting my blog :)

2 komentar:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.
    love

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hey, thank you so much for visiting my blog and read some posts here. i've visited your blog. and you've posted some cute pics, well i actually dont understand your language hehe, but it's great to see some cute babies ^.^

      Hapus