Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

broken heart quotes part 2

as i said on my previous post that i'll post some other broken heart quotes, so let's see that : 
  • The worst pain in life is that someone you know turns into someone you knew.
  • Life is prison when you're in love alone.
  • why can i not forget you while you can forget me whenever you want?
  •  Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
  • a heartbreak is a blessing from god. It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
  • 'Cause even when I meet you, yeah I knew I couldn't have you
  • When I saw you I thought I had you, when I lost you I realized I never had you.
  • i hate you cause you're always here i hate you cause you're my fear i hate you cause everything i do reminds me of you i hate you cause you always know what to do please tell me you're just a dream cause i never loved someone for real
  • "I'm trying to forget you, because i know you have forgotten all about me. For the things i may not know. For the things i may regret."
  • I hate feeling incomplete. You took my heart and you never gave it back
  • Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
  • Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.
  • They say love can mend a broken heart, but how? Because my heart won't love when it's broken.
  • You knew I loved you. You knew I cared. Then, why when I needed you, you were never there?
  • the love was here once before but now its lost my heart has torn my love has faded and my tears have hated, the way you are..
  • why in this world, i fall for someone that can never be mine....
  • Is there such a thing as lost love? When you lose something, it still has the potential to be found, but when love is lost, you may never find it again.
  • Before I met you, I had every reason to cry but didn't. Now that you're gone, the tears won't stop falling.
  • I hate loving someone that loves someone else
  • Where is the good in goodbye?
  • You always knew just how to make me cry, And never did I ask you questions why ..
  • Love is hard to get, but harder to let go.
  • I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry.
  • The worst thing you've than to me is LOVING you so much and your just wasting it! 
  • the first words out of my mouth were hey stranger your cute, the seconds were is it a dream and then my last words are i was always ment to be. but i still love you so i guess it will in my dreams. i lost you so i love you but you lost me and hate me.
  • You Sαy You Love Me But I Alwαys Cαtch You Looking The Other Wαy, Is It Thαt Your To Scαred To Just Look At Me.

1 komentar: